3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E, FFP1, 20/PK
€49.99 (inc. VAT)
3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E is our filtering facepiece respirator with an adjustable nose clip and colour-coded headbands for comfortable protection. Rated FFP1, it’s available in a pack of 20.
Use 3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E for comfortable protection during manual sanding, and indoor home repairs and decoration. Designed to provide FFP1 protection, our respirator safeguards against low level, non-hazardous dusts, and oil or water based mists typically found during basic trade activities like hand sanding. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes.
- Traditional easy-to-use design
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- Durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape
- FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 1) provides protection against low level, non-hazardous dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level - yellow: FFP1 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2014
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 20
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness. No natural rubber latex components
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- Manual sanding