3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 9322+, FFP2, valved, Singles
€4.90 (inc. VAT)
- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design
- Enhanced breathability with high performance filter material for easy breathing
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve compatibility with 3M eyewear, while the embossed top panel is designed to reduce fogging, for clearer visibility
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting, with these types of materials; paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands are colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 06900+Gen3 Series is the third generation of the best-selling 3M Aura respirator. With the original 3-panel, flat-fold design they provide comfortable, reliable FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 respiratory protection. They have practical positioning tabs, braided headbands and an embossed, sculpted upper panel that helps reduce eyewear fogging. The range includes our new 3M™ Cool Flow™ Comfort Valve on certain models.
Get comfortable and reliable FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 particulate respiratory protection in hazardous work environments, with 3M™ Aura™ Disposable Respirator 06900+Gen3 Series. This is the third generation of the best-selling 3M Aura disposable respirator, featuring the original 3-panel, flat-fold design. Our disposable respirator is made using 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media (AEM), a high-performance material that’s been engineered for easy, unrestricted breathing. This new range has models that feature the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Comfort Valve. It opens more easily and for longer than the original 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, allowing a higher percentage of warm, exhaled air to escape. Innovative tabs on the upper and lower panels make wearing, taking off or adjusting that bit easier (especially in combination with the new grip feature on valved models). The braided, colour-coded headbands help improve durability and allow you to quickly identify the protection level offered: FFP1 (APF 4), blue for FFP2 (APF 10) and red for FFP3 (APF 20). The soft nose foam is comfortable on your skin, and an embossed, sculpted upper panel helps reduce eyewear fogging and works well with 3M Eyewear products. An integrated nose clip helps achieve a comfortable fit to a broad range of face shapes.
- Orbital sanding, drilling, sawing, manual sanding when working with paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel